Friday 3 December 2010

The Kundalini Yoga Cookbook by Ek Ong Kar Singh and Jacqueline Koay





RATING: B-

It may be odd to add a cookbook to a reading list - but I have genuinely read the book right through - not skipping any recipes- even those with beetroot in - though I would NEVER try those!

I have taken this book out from the library several times in the single year that I have lived locally - it is their best book! I have not only learned 3-4 new, exciting and healthy recipes, but a bunch of others that I was able to 'adapt'.

I find it jolly useful for encouraging my mind to invent new ideas in the kitchen and also a relief to find a single book that covers such a wide range of foods that I can eat. Most cookbooks, vegetarian or not, tell me to use a blender or a microwave - THIS beauty tells me to use my hands! I love it! I want a copy for Christmas.....anybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment