Monday 12 December 2011

MIND IN COMFORT AND EASE - HHDL


RATING - A-

A wonderful book that deepens my understanding on topics already partially explored and investigated. A bunch of helpful hints. It stretches my mind to be able to JUST understand the non-understandable for long enough to slip into knowing what it means. Excellent assistance to review and reinforce practice techniques.

The need for antidotes as well as wisdom, introduction to Rigpa, and list of texts on page 207 are all very helpful. As usual, HHDL's explanations are straightforward. The actual text that is covered is one that I find I am drawn to study further.

I would reccommend this book to Buddhist students looking for a new text to study, Nyingma students searching towards Dzogchen as a possible next step, and all those wishing to attend such teachings prior to arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment