Thursday 26 April 2012

THE RH FACTOR - RICK HUTCHINS



RATING - B-

The first few and last few stories in this multi-story collective stood out as the strongest. While they all contained well-written material, a few were somewhat gruesome or fantastically unreal. Luckily, the worst of the gruesome ones do come with warnings - and allow the reader to skip the worst sentances and then get back into the storyline.

Definitely some material for thought provocation, several ideas worth further consideration hidden behind the fiction. I am not personally a fan of fiction, and rarely read it these days, but I would reccommend this collection to those who are interested in fiction. Rick-fans may be dissappointed to find only ONE reference to honysuckle in this collective....

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much. I appreciate the nice review. And I promise in the future to use honeysuckle in my fiction as much as I do in my poetry. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I missed that honeysucklemania..... you are not the only fan of that delicious scent!

    ReplyDelete