Thursday 18 April 2013

THE SELF SUFFICIENCY BIBLE - SIMON DAWSON


RATING: C-

Although I read the majority of the book - I do admit I skipped the chapters/parts relative to livestock and butchery - being a vegan, these simply had neither interest nor relevance....

A fairly good, yet rather basic book, detailing various areas and basic instructions on how to live the self-sufficient lifestyle. Personally, I would have preferred more detail and less generalization. Personally interesting points made come from ideas for furniture polish without beeswax and the fact that seaweed contains Vit B12...

I would recommend the book to those seeking to dabble in self sufficiency, or those wishing to start but not aware of where to begin. I would hold off reading were you serious and determined and aimed at totality, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment