Saturday 2 August 2014

VIVID AWARENESS - KHENCHEN THRANGU


VIVID AWARENESS - KHENCHEN THRANGU

RATING: A+

This text matches my level of understanding and backs up my findings so far. Matters are simply explained that I have already fully or partially discovered. What is written, I too have learned to be the truth. I can relate above averagely to this book, which both confirms my learning and gives new guidance for my next steps. Chapter six clears up a major quandary for me. The practices in chapter 17 are helpful. They remind me of when I was a child, staring at the bedroom light and watching colored blobs issue out...

I would recommend the book to the serious student/practitioner. I would also recommend it to those who practice Vajrayana and seek clarification or to deal with uncertain matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment