Saturday 7 May 2011

THE EXCELLENT PATH TO ENLIGHTENMENT – DILGO KHYENTSE RINPOCHE


RATING - B+

I wanted to read a book compatible with practices from the Nyingma Dzogchen lineage to confirm that this is the lineage I once followed in a former life. I found the text both invigorating and helpful. Covering matters I had already encountered, it covered them in assistive ways to ingrain these practices and understandings deeper.

By the time I was a third of the way through the book, I knew it would become a re-read text and be on my 'read again' booklist. This is the sort of book to come back to and practice with – if the next book in line is not the ngondro teachings I choose to at-home practice with, I shall use this one myself!

I would recommend this book to anyone interested in/practicing the Nyingma Dzogchen lineage seeking to have a basis for at-home preliminaries. Also, for those seeking to learn more about or reinforce their current practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment