Tuesday 29 October 2013

RICHARD HITTLEMAN'S YOGA 28 DAY EXERCISE PLAN - RICHARD HITTLEMAN


RATING: B-

My first knowledge of yoga in this life was a Richard Hittleman TV show my mother used to watch. She even bought his book. Now that my mother and father have both died, I have inherited the family literature, including this book.

Although it does mention and introduce some other aspects of Yoga, it is primarily focused on the physical postures and increasing ones looks and physical fitness. However, the book does mention other branches of Yoga, which is something that escaped me as a child watching my Mom rolling round the floor trying to get into shape. Not as bad as I thought - but I am somewhat 'advanced' for this sort of 'starters' keep-fit style book.

I would recommend the book mostly to those wishing to get in trim or having a flashback to Western Yoga of the 1960/70's era.

No comments:

Post a Comment