Sunday 24 March 2013

MEDICINE BUDDHA SADHANA - LAMA THUBTEN ZOPA RINPOCHE/VEN. THUBTEN GYATSO


RATING:B

This is another version of the Medicine Buddha Sadhana that I can practice from. (I am currently memorizing one version, and have also read a shorter version, a longer version, and a book.) Medicine Buddha Sadhana is the last practice my former teacher gave me to work on before dying late last year and I therefore wish to pursue the practice as well as I possibly can in his memory. I have also had reason to increase my practice and prayers due to a recent situation in Golok - http://campaigntibet.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/recent-petition.html

I found this to be a decent length version with a similar layout to the version I am currently working on - but with less Tibetan. It would therefore suit someone who does not want to persevere with Tibetan pronunciation, yet still wished to practice the Medicine Buddha Sadhana.

No comments:

Post a Comment